Send your cheques, postal orders or completed forms to:
North West Relief Trust, 20 Fishwick Parade, Preston, PR1 4XQ
Please check the following when sending postal donations to our donation department.
- Ensure the address is correct and legible.
- Ensure there is a return address written on the back of the parcel or envelope.
- As mail is now priced according to weight and size, please ensure that it is correctly stamped.
- Please make sure any cheques, postal orders and forms are completed in full and signed prior to posting.
- If a receipt is required, you may wish to enclose a stamped addressed envelope to help reduce the charity's administrative costs.
- Make your cheques, postal orders, etc. payable to: North West Relief Trust.
Please do not send cash by post. North West Relief Trust will not be held liable for any money lost in the post.