TYPES OF PROJECTS
- Due to extreme poverty in some areas the required medical treatment is not possible for thousands of people.
- Many people have no means to provide for their families. To aid manual labour and help with making individuals self-sufficient, hand carts are provided as tools of labour.
- Countless women have been widowed and as a consequence the responsibility of providing for their families is on these individuals. The use of sewing machines help reduce this burden.
- This is a necessity for human life and it is a necessity many do not have access to. Through construction of water wells and hand pumps access to clean water is not only very much appreciated, but in some cases life saving.
- Poverty results in many cases where families do not have the means to get their children married.
- Areas where this is needed the most, are also supported. Dialysis units, kidney operations and other types of services are considered.
Need more information about the organisation and our activities?
We are always happy for feedback. Contact us on +44795614426 or use our contact form.